Preparation Tips for Rajasthan Pre-Medical Test
- The candidate should practice as many mock tests as he can and also try attempt sample question papers.
- NCERT exam guide are available for all the subjects whicha are to be covered in the RPMT 2012.
- Candidates should be well aware of the structure and exma pattern of the test.
- Candidates should be thorough with the syllabus.
- Studying from the notes they made while they were in lectures and classes helps.
- Revise all the important formulae and concepts, be clear with each of them, if you have doubt consult your teacher.
in the last 15-20 days which you have for preparation, your main focus should be on focussing on objective type of questions rather than subjective type questions.
- Start attempting the question paper, only once you are done reading the instructions properly.
- Make margins for rough work on your answer sheet, do not scribble here and there.
- If you think making a diagram will be beneficial in your answer sheet, do make one. Remember making diagrams always gives you a clarity of thought.
- Do not spend too much time on one question, instead move on the next question, remember you can always come back to the unanswered question later on.